Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Things I love

I love the smell of rain. It’s very fresh and earthy in a wonderful way.

Although I am 100% not a morning person every day on my walk to work I cross a bridge that allows for a perfect view of the sun rise. Its different every single day and beautiful every single day. It’s made even better by the fact that its just me and the sunrise.

My bed. I had horrible beds for so long mostly because I was young and didn’t think it mattered but when my hand was forced because of a bad back I took the plunge and purchased a big girl bed and I LOVE it. You spend a 3rd of you life there so it needs to be not only your safe haven but also good to your body.

Painting. I love to paint. I can’t describe all the good things it does for my soul. It’s like waking up from a good nights rest. Today someone told me they want to buy some of my paintings, which is insane to me. I just do it for me and for fun but to have some one else want what I created so much that they would pay me is beyond me.

Country night sounds and stars. I love that way out away from the city on a clear night you can see every star in the sky and you can hear all the little creatures singing.

Coffee.

Mosh. He is not my cat but I love him. Its actually good that he is not my cat because I apparently have really bad luck with cats but lets leave that to another blog. He is just so loveable and while sometimes he drives me bat shit crazy I still love that he is around and so cuddly.

No comments:

Post a Comment