Thursday, November 5, 2009

White Cat

On my walk to work every day I have a moment with a white cat. Here on campus we have a small population of cats. I am not sure were they come from or who feeds them but there here if you look close enough. This specific cat has had a hard time as of late. About 6 months ago the brilliance of our maintenance department decided that it was a good time to rip down the flowerbeds in this one area. This area just happened to be were white cat stayed. I was of course worried for white cat because were would he go and were would they feed him. Well the ripped it all down and then just left it there a big pile of dirt. So then the cat starting coming to be big pile of dirt and being feed on the pile as well. This lasted about 4 months and then they started construction again and as far as I can tell they put every thing back exactly as it was. White cat disappeared for a while during construction and even after it was all seemingly done white cat was no were. Again I was worried. About 3 weeks ago Mr. white made his appearance again and every since then we have our moment every morning. It’s not much its just a little eye contact. He likes his space you see and at 6:45 in the morning I do as well. But we like to know that we are each doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment