Monday, October 26, 2009

Cocoon

Last night I put my down comforter on the bed for the first time this winter. Yes I agree maybe a tad to early but I always jump the gun on this not ever really knowing why and then I remember. IT IS HEAVEN. Its like you’re sleeping in a giant cocoon of comfyness. Mosh loves it to so much so that he was on the bed before the comforter was even really in place. And then after I struggled to not disturbed him but still get the bed made he pranced around the house for a few minutes as he dose when he is happy. We also had a big storm last night that woke me up a few times but I was not disgruntle as I normally am when I am awaken because I get to fall back asleep in my cocoon. So bring on the cold because I love to snuggle up in my big bed with my wonderful winter bedding.

1 comment:

  1. It's not too early to break out the big bedding. We have a huge comforter that I need to get down out of the closet. I'm also looking forward to the three days a year that it's cold enough to light a fire in the fireplace. Toasty!

    ReplyDelete