Monday, October 26, 2009

Family

Is it only me that doesn’t feel like my self around my family. I mean really they don’t know me at all and honestly if they did they would hate me. So this is the list of things my family dose that I don’t like to do at all.

1. Stand in front of a mirror together for hours while telling each other what’s wrong with the other and how to fix it.
2. Trying on every thing we own for each other for the upcoming event (and yes there is ALWAYS an upcoming event) so we can make a family decision on what to wear.
3. Needed to decided in September what the menu will be for Thanksgiving and its never Turkey so who gives a shit.
4. Pictures – we take pictures of every thing and if you don’t want in the picture you don’t really care about the family.
5. Birthdays – if you don’t send a card and sometimes call on every ones birthdays then you are a bitch and you don’t really care about the family.
6. Baby – this is a recent one. I don’t care for babies I never have that doesn’t change when I become related to one. Yes he is family now and I love him but they still scare me.
7. Poop talk – My family loves to talk about shitting and not just the act of but the way it happens, wear it happens and the reason it was so bad.
8. Talking about politics. I hate talking about politics because no matter what I am wrong and an idiot. 99% of the time I just keep my mouth shut because honestly its over faster if I do, but the 1% of the time that I forget is a nightmare.
9. Drinking. I don’t mind a drink every now and then but my family takes booze were ever we go. Christmas, vacation, around the block or any were else. I just don’t need a drink with every thing I do.
10. Family vacations – this is also a somewhat new thing. I think they think they are making up for the times that we did not do this as kids but here is the problem as adults we don’t like the same things.

So I will close by saying I love you I really do but we are not a like and we would just accept this we would all be happier. Or perhaps you are happy with the person you think I am I mean I do try to become whatever I think will make you most happy. This is my attempt to blend because I have seen what happens to those who stand out in our family and it ant pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment