Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am a new aunt now. I have no idea what this means other than from now on a small child will be with in earshot of me, which is never a good thing. I spent all day Monday in the hospital with some of my family and my brother-in-laws parents. The all day part was a little annoying but the worst was Brett’s mother. I had to leave a lot and just walk around to keep from hitting her. Her other son has like 18 kids or something ridiculous like that and so she sat there and told horrifying birth stories all day long. Its like being in a plane and having someone constantly telling stories of all the plane crashes they have been in. If you cant say something productive then shut the fuck up. Baby Brody finally came at 2:22 after an emergency C-section. There were all kinds of scary shit that happened but every one is fine now and resting. Kristy, Brett and Brody wont go home for a few more days now but every one is healthy and happy. I held Brody which was terrifying I mean I don’t care what any one says they are so breakable and I am very very accident prone it was very scary. But he is a cute little shit and has a built in family that loved him before they every meet him so that’s got to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment