Thursday, August 20, 2009

I don’t feel like I have crazy high standards I mean I expect the same level of work that I am able to give. I don’t think I am crazy fast or efficient I mean I hold my own but I am not breaking any records so to hold you to the same standard as I hold my self I feel like that is reasonable. Not even the same standards honestly I mean just do your job correctly and in a timely manor and we will be fine.
However when it takes you weeks to do one task that I have asked you to do we have a problem. Because I know your work habits I don’t come to you for any thing unless you are the only person that can do it. When I have to ask you every day for weeks to do something and it is still not done especially when I know this task takes 10 min tops we are going to have words. I don’t know if you have really horrible time management skills or your work load is more than you can handle and honestly I don’t care you need to take action to fix the issue. When your staff members are coming to you and flat out telling you that you don’t know what your doing and when you do know it takes you weeks to get one little thing done you have a problem. Also I think it is hilarious that you think you will have no problem training the new staff members when you have no idea what we actually do. Honestly I would respect you a lot more if you just said “I have no idea what you do maybe it would be better if you trained the new staff” instead of dicking me around with this you wont be involved bull shit.
So to sum up. When I ask you to do something just know that my expectation is not for it to happen in 3 weeks. Also know that if I am coming to you it is because I can not go to any one else and you are my last resort. And finally when I ask you every day to do this task do not be put out or annoyed because you should have done this when I asked you the first time 4 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment