Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Things I should do but don’t:

Put lotion on every night: I want to I really do but I never remember until I am already in bed and comfy so I just say oh I will do it tomorrow and then I never do.

Work Out: This one I have no desire to do but I am getting older and weaker and my joints hurt and I know it would be all around good for me. I would like to be thinner I just feel like its to impossible and I would just be setting my self up for disaster.

Make-up: For a long time I held steady on this one I mean I have never worn make up and don’t think I need to but I am getting older. Its not that I turned 30 and I am not hideous but my skin is splotchy and I just feel like it might be time. I don’t like the feel of any make up I have ever tired which goes for the one I am trying now but I am trying so we shall see this one may come off the list.

Floss: I do floss but not nearly as much as I should.

Thank you cards: I don’t do this for a lot of reasons really but mostly because I don’t spell well and there is no spell check on a paper card. Also it just seams like this old tradition that every one dose because that’s what you do not because they are really thankful. Luckily I don’t have things like weeding showers or baby showers were the “rules” say you have to send thank you cards out for. Also if we really break this down who keeps thank you card I mean we are killing trees people.

Eat right: Its not that I am a horrible eater or any thing I just don’t really pay attention and I should. I think I associate it with school were you have to count this and measure that and that’s to technical for me my brain just doesn’t work that way. So instead I just shut down and stop thinking about it all together. I swear if some one would just follow me around and tell me what to eat and how much I would be one skinny bitch.

Have more confidence: I mean this all boils down to self-esteem and I don’t have a lot of that but I do think I am getting better at it. I just need to do things like hold my head up and shoulders back, make and maintain eye contact and smile at people.

Flirt/date: I don’t know that I even know how to flirt I mean I think I do but its been so long and its important. Sometimes I think I am just dead inside when it comes to men I mean I don’t even look at the opposite sex as some one to date more of just another human roaming around the earth and that cant be normal. This is a self-esteem thing also but I need to get over that.

Blog: I enjoy blogging and being able to say any thing that you want or feel and not worrying what people think about it. Its like therapy but free I mean you get to get shit off your chest and no ones option gets in the way. I blogged for a while but then got really concerned about what people would say if I wrote this or that and so now I am starting anew and I don’t think I will tell any one were this one is.

1 comment:

  1. So liberating!!! Thank you. This makes me want to write a blog about all the stuff I should do but don't. (And I seriously can't remember the last time I flossed. Ewwww.)

    ReplyDelete