Thursday, August 13, 2009

Why people annoy me

1. How can you not tell you spit food every were when you eat
2. Don’t lie to my face and then get mad when I call you out on it
3. Don’t tell me how busy you are and then sit in my office and chat for an hour
4. Don’t ask me to walk 4 blocks to go get coffee with you when its 105 out side
5. How do you not know that your saliva gathers in the corners of your mouth like a drooling dog
6. Don’t try to be my friend when I know you talk shit about me behind my back
7. Don’t tell me there is not much you can do about ants overtaking my office
8. Respect my personal space – do not stand so close to me in a line that I can feel your body heat
9. I cant think of more right now but I am sure I will

3 comments:

  1. Are these all the same person? Just kidding. That would be scary.
    OK, are they all me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL no none of them are you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing so hard right now. At least we walk 4 blocks in 105 degree heat for cold beer. And bacon cheeseburgers.

    ReplyDelete